Vicky Nicholas is the owner and lead planner of Perfect Planners. Vicky is a certified wedding planner through the Wedding Planners Institute of Canada. Vicky has over 20 years of operational experience in some luxury hotels with planning weddings and corporate events in Canada and the UK.
Vicky has taken the time to work on creating amazing relationships with wedding vendors within the GTA who value customer service and a high standard of product for her clients.
"My passion is to ensure that every wedding is exactly how the couple envisioned their special day to be. We are focused on giving couples an unforgettable and stress-free experience in planning and on their wedding day by creating new and lasting memories."
We have been recognized by receiving these awards :
And we have been published too :
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why should we hire a wedding planner?
You are spending thousands of dollars on your special day, wouldn't you like us to hold your hand and guide you through it so it takes less of your time and we'll make it an enjoyable experience?
Or if you have organised everything don't you want to turn it over to us who will execute your plan as if it was our own wedding, so you get to soak up the love and laughter of your special day.
We are experts in our field and this is our full time job. You are our focus during the planning and we are available to answer your questions and calm your nerves along the way. We are organised (you have to be in this job!), we are prepared for almost anything and we can think on our feet. We have organised a wedding in 6 weeks, so we can work quickly too. We can come up with great suggestions for problems or situations which may have arisen and can be objective as we are not connected to your family.
How much communication will we have with you?
From when you sign a contract with us, you will have unlimited contact with your lead planner.
Are you certified?
Absolutely! We are certified by The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada. WPIC Certified Wedding Coordinators are held to high standards of conduct.
Graduates of The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada must abide by the following Code of Ethics or they can be stripped of their Certification and disbarred from the WPIC Alumni Association.
WPIC CODE OF ETHICS:
- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (Within 48 hrs.)
- We always endeavour to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client, not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
- We can not guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.
Still not sure if hiring a Wedding Planner is the right move for you? Reserve your Complimentary Consultation with Vicky Today!